Elaine Kienzle has been a licensed realtor since 1977, and joined the Doucette Realty team in 1986. She is a seasoned professional with experience in the following areas of real estate:
- Land and subdivision development property
- Farms, ranches and holdings with timber
- Recreational property
- Commercial/industrial sales and office leasing
- Top Office producer in 2000 - 2005, 2007 - 2012
- MLS Award in the years 1987 - 1991, 2000 - 2005 and 2009-2010. The MLS Award is based on total sales and dollar volume achieved by realtors in Prince George.
- Received numerous awards with previous franchise affiliations including Century 21 Centurion Award in 2002 & 2003
- BC Northern Commercial Council board member since 2006-2012
- Progress Prince George board member 2005-2012. Progress Prince George consists of 21 influential members within the community, appointed directly by the Mayor and council. They are charged with identifying issues of importance to the future economic prosperity of Prince George and advising Initiatives Prince George on relevant strategies, policies and actions. They are also responsible for benchmarking the city's economic progress.
- Prince George Symphony Ball, (annual fundraiser) 2003 & 2004
- Nomination committee for the B.C. Interior North & Yukon Today's Woman Awards 2002
- Board of the Prince George Concert Association
- BC Northern Real Estate Board Community Affairs committee
- Prince George and District United Way long term service recognition 1985 - 1990
- City of Prince George Advisory Design panel
- Strong supporter of the arts
Elaine: On the personal side
Born in Prince George and raised on a farm west of the city, Elaine is the oldest of 9 children. When her father passed away at an early age, her enterprising mother turned to land development and new home construction to support the family. Elaine has come by her career honestly. Having country roots, love of nature, and strong family ties, Elaine has not looked back on the decision to make Prince George the city of choice for her home and real estate career.
A Seasoned Professional
Elaine's motivation to help others lays the foundation for excellent representation. Her years of experience assist in achieving a smooth and trouble free transaction; and her insight and attention to detail will ensure that her clients have the best possible experience.
There are distinct qualities in the agent who can help make things happen. An easy going personality coupled with a determined work ethic are a winning combination. The difference is in the details!
Philosophy for Success
To provide service excellence and create a customer relationship built on trust, integrity and commitment.